Disclaimer: As of October 2023, I have left KIT. This page is no longer maintained.
- From October 2023: Data Scientist at Siemens
- July 2020 – September 2023: Senior Researcher & Lecturer at KIT
- November 2016 – July 2020: Researcher & Ph.D. Candidate at KIT
Ph.D. Dissertation: "Estimating Dependency, Monitoring, and Knowledge Discovery in High-Dimensional Data Streams" (Defense: July 2020), Summa Cum Laude, Helmholtz Doctoral Prize 2020.
My research at KIT focused on:
- Unsupervised Learning in High-Dimensional Data Streams
- Correlation Analysis, Dependency Estimation
- Bandit Algorithms, Sequential Decision Making
- Outlier Detection, Clustering
More information and ways to contact me: