Workflow Management Systems are important to model and automate processes in a variety of application domains, such as business, production lines, vehicle configuration and testing, virtual enterprises, energy markets, applications with privacy requirements. Those systems support the lifecycle of business processes, i.e., design and analysis, configuration, execution and evaluation. Current trends in research concern all these phases. They are driven by innovations like cloud infrastructures, expansion of workflow technology to new application domains, requirements of improved flexibility and adaptability of processes, enhanced influence of data on workflows, process mining and verification techniques to achieve higher quality of business processes and approaches to allow for generating processes and learn from existing collections of workflows. In this seminar we are going to analyse recent research on workflow management
- Modelling and Verifying Workflows with Data
- Verification in Probabilistic Systems
- Privacy-Enhanced Workflows and Compliance Processes
- Visually Monitoring Business Process Compliance
- Cloud-based, Compliant Business Processes
- Block-Chains for Business Process Management
For further information please see Seminar.